Deadline: Thursday 16th of February, 2023
The Capacity Building in Higher Education (CBHE) action supports international cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of higher education. It supports the relevance, quality, modernisation and responsiveness of higher education in third countries not associated to the Programme for socio-economic recovery, growth and prosperity and reacting to recent trends, in particular economic globalisation, but also the recent decline in human development, fragility, and rising social, economic and environmental inequalities exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Green Deal (develop competences in sustainability relevant sectors, green sectorial skills strategies, and methodologies)
- Digital transformation (development and uptake of digital skills)
- Integration of migrants (promote mobility and recognition of degrees and credentials)
- Governance, peace, security and human development (strengthen active citizenship)
- Sustainable growth and jobs (build skills for life and work),
as well as to the external dimension of EU internal policies in the field of education. It will support a successful green and sustainable global economic recovery in the third countries not associated to the Programme, linked to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Agreement.